Colder weather doesn’t mean you have to eat processed food or stop cooking healthier. In fact, just the opposite. November ushers in a wide range of fruits and vegetables that can be incorporated into lunch, dinner and even desserts. For starters think pumpkin, pomegranate, onion, potato, fig, radish, pear, mushrooms, beans and more. These delicious recipes below are great for branching out and trying new fresh ingredients for healthy and filling meals.
• Roasted fall veggie rice bowl.
• Pumpkin butter chocolate chip cookies.
• Pan-roasted pomegranate glazed salmon.
• Chicken, goat cheese and fig pizza.
• Double the streusel apple butter bars.
– MaryGrace Williams, The Atlanta 100