At times, creating original content can be difficult. I’ve been there enough to have developed a list of helpful tips for how to break through a creative rut:
• Brainstorm like crazy. That means write down ALL your ideas, good and bad.
• Go for a walk. Studies have shown that walking improves creative thinking.
• Seek out inspiration. Inspiration can be found in almost anything.
• Move around. Work out of a coffee shop, sit in a different part of the office, or put some headphones in with upbeat music to get the juices flowing.
• Always collaborate and ask for advice from peers.
– Cora Pursley, The Atlanta 100